Get it now at the low launch price! Price will go up a dollar every major update. Update news at the bottom of this description!
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG. You manage a group of jerks as they explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at once. Everything's randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills. There's a different story every time you play.
Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Find special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who's strong enough to pick up and throw the car. Try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun.
Most of all, get eaten by enormous hordes of slow, classic-style zombies.
DEATH ROAD FEATURES:
- Designed for massive amounts of replay value.
- Character Maker lets you put friends and family into the game.
- Meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by mistake or on purpose.
- Make tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
- Your team has different personalities, and someone may betray the others. Be careful!
- Lots and lots of secret events and unique characters with special abilities.
- Equip a wide variety of different weapons. Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more.
- Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they're 100% accurate.
- Get rid of all humans and make an entire team composed of dogs driving the car.
- Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.
"Brainstem" Update in about two weeks! The price of the game will then rise to $8.99. Planned features:
- mFI controller support!
- New feature: Selling weapons to a new trader that can show up.
- New trader: The Polearm Pal.
- New weapons! Bardiche, Modern Spear, Sports Horn, #1 Foam Hand, Enchanted Skull Hammer, Boot on a Stick, and more.
- New rare trader: Sir Boney, the Skeletal Knight.
- New rare recruit: Ultimate Sports Fan. Endlessly blasts their Air Horn, recharging it every mission.
After this update, there will be a big content update in about a couple of months. New weapons, characters, and more!