A new and exciting twist on the classic beat matching formula, will MEMORY or RHYTHM be your downfall? Answer: could be both!
Not for the faint of heart, this game is for fans of that 'one more go' philosophy. Natural ability alone may not be enough, if you want to progress you'll need to develop those skills, so listen up, let the rhythm take hold, and tap to that beat!
Testing your mind and your ears, you must LISTEN to a sequence of beats, RECALL that sequence, and then REPEAT it back. A simple premise but one you will find can become quite challenging! Remembering the correct sequence is only the start, you'll need to respond in-time to the beat if you want to hit high-scores targets and unlock everything the game has to offer. If that wasn't enough, handicaps are introduced as you advance to keep you on your toes and ensure you'll always be slightly up against it! And did I mention time pressures?
• 5 individually crafted stages, each a unique concoction of items ready to make noise at your command.
• 40 bespoke instruments. Made from a plethora of household items, they offer a tactile response to your every press. What sound does a Rubber Chicken make when squeezed by a vice? That and more will be revealed!
• 2 distinct modes:
CALL & RESPONSE - One life, increasing speed, handicaps to put you off.
ROUND REPEAT - Three lives (can be replenished), increasing number of beats in sequence, handicaps to put you off.
• 7 musical based handicaps, to delight and frustrate. From a duck that quacks at inconvenient moments, to gaps in a sequence that will really test your memory and timing.
• An interactive Titles Screen, that evolves as you progress. Take a break from the action to 'Jam Out' with the content you have unlocked there.
• All the usual; high-scores targets to reach, new items and modes to unlock, achievements to complete, integrated with Game Center for your convenience.
A key part of this game requires you to use your EARS, so headphones (although not necessary) will enhance the experience and give you that bit of an advantage.