Little Lords of Twilight is a Freemium, player-versus-player, turned-based/ tactical strategy game where players lead their hero and minions to victory.
It takes place in a fantasy world that is beautiful yet dreadful, radiant yet dark, wonderful yet terrible. It’s a place where some found refuge and where others got lost and trapped. It’s a place where day and night are synonymous with good and evil.
Each time the Sun hides behind one of the moons of Zikverländ and when it emerges to shine anew, you will be transformed and lent formidable powers. But listen well Little Lord: although you must bow to the rule of NightFalls and SunPops, your soul yearns to be free. And you can choose to secretly devote your abilities to serve Light or Darkness. Choose wisely, the next LightShift is on its way…
• Little Lords of Twilight’s uniqueness comes from its multiple day & night cycles mechanics and how they influence the entire gameplay strategies. The changing from day-to-night and night-to-day also corresponds to a dramatic mutation in your hero's’ appearance, their skill and abilities and those of their minions. Players are therefore tasked with learning how to adapt their strategy in order to defeat opponents that can quickly adopt new shapes and new offensive and defensive powers.
• Little Lords of Twilight is a combination of turned-based strategy mechanics, card collectibles and the tactical genre.
• The game mechanics are based on skills rather than on luck by limiting the impact of randomness. No complex calculations either to let the player focus on what matters the most: fun and easy to learn tactics and strategy.
• Win games to earn XP and unlock new hero abilities. As you heroes gain experience, a new skill is unlocked with each new level reached. Equip passive and active Nightfalls or SunPops abilities based on your desired strategy.
• While Little Lords of Twilight is primarily aiming at mid-core gamers that are fans of Tactical RPG games, it also targets another more casual crowd. This title will allow soft-core players to rapidly ramp up and be competitive while granting layers of depth to dive into more complex strategies for the mid-core audiences.
• Completely Free-to-play. Players can access the entire game content without paying. The only premium features are cosmetic items and blind bags (blind bags give you random valuables goods which are not exclusive to the store, such as Spell Cards. Goods can be won during normal gameplay).
• Our game puts two players in competition (PVP) for the duration of a match. This calls for a well thought architecture that will allow matchmaking between players as well as a dynamic leaderboard with periodic events / tournaments to stimulate replay sessions. Players also have the possibility to battle against the computer / AI for single-player gameplay in order to practice when testing a new build or strategy.
At the edges of the known world, hidden in folds of our reality, rarely and briefly revealed to some of us, always for a purpose, exists a beautiful yet dreadful place; Radiant and dark, wonderful and terrible. A place where some found refuge, like the Ancient Kinfolks that fled the conquests of Men, so very long ago. A place where others got lost and trapped for a lifetime or two. A place traveled by dreamers and haunted by nightmarish creatures. Zikverländ: where days and nights fight for control over the living, the good and the evil.
A strange and magical land that was once saved by children, now gone, not remembering, but not forgotten. Zikverländ, slowly surrendering to the darkness, in desperate need of heroes again.