Along the Edge is a visual novel set in the European countryside, where your choices impact the main character's personality and appearance.
Daphné is at a dead-end. She's unsatisfied by her personal and professional life. So, when she inherits an old family house in a remote part of the country, she jumps at the opportunity to start anew.
Does she decide to embrace her legacy or does she hang to her old way of life?
— An adult and slightly occult universe painted with the vibrant colors the European countryside.
— Each of your choices impact the main character personality, mood and appearance.
— A huge amount of content, enough to fill a two years compendium of a comic-book series:
- Over 450 hand-made full-screen illustrations and 20 characters with over 400 different variants and attitudes (including 38 possible appearance evolutions of the main character, Daphné),
- 80.000 words in English and in French (which would translate into a 400 pages novel).
— 60 different endings, 28 achievements to unlock. Throughout the story, your choices will impact:
- how the plot ends (6 possibilities),
- the destiny of the main character (4 possibilities),
- the romantic relationships of the main character (3 possibilities),
- several smaller plot points (such as the life or death of some supporting characters).