An epic adventure through a cursed citadel of monsters, traps and magic. Begin your journey here (Parts 1-3 not required) - or conclude your epic adventure.
Praise for Part 3:
Editors Choice, Apple; iPad Best Game of the Year selection
"One of 2015's best iPhone games" - TIME magazine
"An amazing adventure..." - TouchArcade 5/5
An open-world narrative adventure into a cursed Citadel of monsters, traps and magic. Fight weird creatures, cast powerful spells that shape the story, cheat death, and explore everywhere. Begin your journey here, or conclude your adventure from Part 3.
• Explore freely - go where you want through a hand-drawn, 3D world, creating your own unique story.
• Totally dynamic storytelling - the story adapts itself around everything you do.
• Thousands of choices - all are remembered, from the big to the small, and all will shape your adventure.
• Disguise yourself - adopt different disguises as you infiltrate the Citadel. Characters react differently depending on how you are dressed.
• Uncover the secrets of magic - secret spells to discover, and new forms of magic to master.
• Multiple endings, and hundreds of secrets - the game is stuffed with secrets and hidden content. Can you enter the vaults? Will you find the grave of the invisible girl?
• Cheat, swindle, deceive, or play with honour - how will you win the trust of the citizens of Mampang? Remember, every choice matters...
• New enemies, including mutants, guards, merchants and the undead - each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
• Adapted from the best-selling gamebook series by legendary game designer Steve Jackson.
• Swindlestones is back! The game of bluff and deceit is back, with the toughest opponents yet - the Gambling Monks of Effe.
• Seven Gods, all with different quirks and powers.
• Start your adventure here, or load your character and all your choices from Part 3.
• New music from "80 Days" composer Laurence Chapman.
• New 3D hand-drawn maps to explore by Mike Schley.
You have reached the gates of Mampang, the ancient Fortress of Sorcerers. It is guarded by Birdmen, mutants, traps and ancient, wild magic. But inside is the Crown of Kings and the only hope for peace in the Old World. You must make your way past chasms, guards, walls and evil magic if you are to face the Archmage - and survive.
From the creators of TIME's Game of the Year 2014 and four-time BAFTA nominee, "80 Days", comes the final part of the epic, acclaimed Steve Jackson's Sorcery! series, co-creator of Games Workshop and Fighting Fantasy (with Iain Livingstone).
Using inkle's unique ink engine, the story is written in real-time, built around your choices and actions. Every action is remembered, and every decision, however small, can make the different between life and death, success and failure, humiliation or triumph.
Sorcery! 4 is our most complex story to date, featuring over half a million words of adaptive content which incorporates all your choices from previous parts.
The Sorcery! is true epic, interactive storytelling - and it concludes here.