If the world as you knew it was destroyed, how far would you go to get it back?
The Cylons have returned to the Twelve Colonies after a forty-year absence. Bent on revenge, they unleash nuclear weapons powerful enough to destroy human civilization... and nearly succeed. The only survivors of the Cylon assault are a ragtag fleet of civilian ships and the last remaining Colonial Battlestar: Galactica.
As Commander of Galactica, you must lead the civilian fleet through uncharted space in search of a new home, while defending it from relentless Cylon attacks. These machines never sleep; letting your guard down for even a moment will cause not only your downfall, but also that of the entire human race.
In Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons™, you will:
- BATTLE waves of Cylons intent on your destruction.
- CONSTRUCT a wide variety of Colonial combat ships from blueprints found on Galactica.
- TRANSFORM your ships into high-performance fighting machines with scavenged technology.
- ESCAPE an overwhelming Cylon onslaught by executing a faster-than-light JUMP!
- DEFEND the civilian population that depends on you for protection.
- And above all, SURVIVE long enough to continue the search for planet Earth, humanity's new home.