Todayee is the type of Evernote for post-only app that does not exist up to now. According to the application, such as text and photos There are various Todayee app. All those apps posts will be summarized in the notes of the day. Also posts from other iPhone / iPad can be aggregated to the note of the same day.
[Todayee Place features]
- This app can post a map image created with the standard ios API.
- Map image is linked to copyright information page.
- This app is using a iOS standard map, display of 3D is also available.
- Search of the location information and the result (such as the location name or URL), you can post in conjunction with the map image.
How to use:
- The first will show the current position.
- When you tap the search area at the top of the screen, you can search for places.
- Search results, you will see a list of places that match the keywords in the center of the current position.
- The search uses the Google Place API (number of searches a day There is an upper limit)
- When you press the button at left of keyword, you will see the places from Google Place API search results.
- Keyword search is available only when you are connected to the network.
(If the communication during the post has failed, not part of the information has been published)
- The size of the map image is determined by the screen size of your phone.
- Map image are created in a range that is visible on the screen.
[Todayee apps common features]
- Offers a variety of apps to suit your purpose
- Today to aggregate all of the post of the day in one note
- Record the time, place, weather, temperature
- Posts are sorted in order of time in the day notes
- You can change the switching reference time (usually 0:00)
- Notebook and set of tags can
- Notes of the title can be selected from a prepared date format
- Name and you can distinguish between the post and to register the name of the device
- Posts are done in the background
- You can be the highlight of the post put a star
- To merge posts to one note from multiple apps and multiple devices, you must use same Evernote account.
- If you want to post beyond the capacity of per note of Evernote, notes of the same date will create a new (attaches to the end title # 2 # 3 ... and). Later, it will be summarized in a new note, regardless of the day of post time.
- Title of the format will be reflected from the next day of the post. Please be if you want to change to immediately open the setting screen to run the "switches the postscript destination to the new notes."